Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Night Out

I am truly a homebody at heart. I find so much comfort in staying home and enjoying the quiet atmosphere, while everyone else is out drinking or partying. I would choose an evening with close friends playing board games or watching a movie together over going out partying with strangers in a club or bar. Dinner parties are the best! I suppose this makes me sound like an intensely boring 20 something but eh *shrugs* I just enjoy life at a different pace. This Thursday night though I will be at a sport saloon (McFadden) for a V.I.P party I won. All V.I.P guests will get $3 drink specials and free food from 9-10. The more people I invite to the event, the higher my chances are of winning a $100 tab. The irony is that I don't drink. I'll make an exception though if King James loses. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment