Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shipping and Handling Woes


The Post Office Gods are toying with me. The custom handmade fairy tutus for my nieces was a non-delivery and the post office can't locate the package nor can I find the "suppose" attempted delivery slip. The book I ordered from half.com is lost in transit and I am still waiting for my refund. My Cambodian stamps and money has yet to arrive after nearly 3 weeks. Really, does it take that long to send paper items from Cambodia? I have a custom bag coming by way of Australia and another bag from So.Cal that might not make it here by the time I leave for the 31st. Forever21 and JCrew orders were just recently shipped when I ordered the items on Tuesday! I don't know why it took so long to process but I paid more for fast shipping so I should get it soon, right? Huy...remind me to not wait till the last two weeks to do everything. I don't even think I will have time to put together the baby gift if things don't arrive on time! Good grief...

0 comments:

Post a Comment