Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Style Quiz

While trying to figure out our decorating style, I stumbled upon Sproost, a unique online home design website that helps you define your style with a quiz. They also have a style engine that finds beautiful pieces of furniture, art work and decor online and in stores. The results highlight 3 general styles. It turns out the hubby and I are both Rustic Revivals. I ranked second in French Eclectic while the hubby came in second with Modern Elegance. We both come in 3rd in cottage chic minus the flowery patterns and wicker baskets. So our style is a unique fusion that mixes the old with the new. Think light airy rooms, clean lines, contemporary furniture, soft colors on the walls, modern designs mixing textures and prints along with a few vintage finds. A balanced look that is warm and inviting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment