Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring: Pretty in Pink

I stumbled upon these amazing handmade items featured on Rare Bird Finds, a unique resource site dedicated to finding hidden gems and nifty knick knacks. Most of the items found on the site are artsy pieces, handmade or one of kind. These dainty fashion accents are really girlie but they are perfect for the casual chic, who is looking to add some spice to her wardrobe. A stylish emerald peacock head band with silk orchids add a lovely feminine touch and the vibrant colors of the Japanese print clutch and granny style bag sing spring fling. I absolutely heart the chiffon flower pony tail wrap. I might just get one in every color of the rainbow (to match with my crazy collection of colored socks). I can totally rock em with the Nomad Umbrella rain boots I wanted for my birthday. All these fun prints and bright colors will surely chase away the gray dullness left behind by winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment