
Boudoir Photography can be described as sensual and sexy. Often times these photos reveal an intimate portrait of a woman, capturing her beauty in settings that are romantic and dreamy. The pictures are sexually provocative yet very tasteful. They are total glam shots and not to be confused with the raunchy spreads in a Maxim magazine. Nowadays it’s all the rage for brides to give Boudoir photos to their fiancĂ© as a pre-wedding gift. But my reasons to have them done are more for me than for him. As my 24th birthday approaches, I decided to have them taken as a celebration of my womanhood and youth. I know this sounds rather vain and narcissistic but I rarely take photos of myself, much less any professional glamour shots. Eons from now, I’ll be able to look back on these boudoir photos and appreciate what I had before gravity caught up with me :-). I came across Rachel Hardiashar from Merge Weddings and immediately fell in love with her work. She turns Boudoir photos into fine art photography. I admire her artistic vision and unique style in taking pictures. I’m looking forward to booking a private session with her in the near future.


0 comments:
Post a Comment