I got 20 mins...
I wish I was at home playing Spanish on Rosetta Stone or even cleaning up the house, packing away our things for the move. Yes, we are moving again. Another place but the same city scape, only in a more residential part of town. We will have more space including a room for writing, reading, singing and dancing. I'm happy to be moving but I will definitely miss our old place, so much character built into these walls. My favorite has always been the built in book shelf, his and her closets and the ceramic tile painting of an exotic bare breast woman. She always greets me in the morning when I wash my face. I want to take her with us but that means I will have to take apart the wall and the FI will not have that. What I won't miss is the noisy hustle and bustle of city life and our annoying neighbor and his equally annoying and fugly dog, no-name mutt. Moving though is quite stressful. I've been packing away our non-essentials and realize just how much stuff we have and I don't even think we have a great deal of stuff. It will be fun lugging up all the wonderful pieces of our life and reassembling the puzzle all over again. Another opportunity to decorate!
I've been so busy with school this past week I've neglected the household chores and myself. No time for eye brow threading or a facial this week. Although my trip to the orthodontist was semi successful. Earlier I scoured the internet for a particular beauty product that seems to be sold out everywhere. I hate cosmetic companies. They get you addicted to the perfect nail polish or facial creme and than 6 months later decide to discontinue it. So now you have to buy your favorite color or scent in bulk like you are storing up for the Apocolypse. I do need to stop shopping as I already spent quite a bit of moolah this week on everything from school books to purchasing a lovely French Provencial desk from Craigslist. It does match our bedroom set and I just fancy old things that my heart was set on it before I even saw it. The purchase was more of a steal than a deal for $40. I do need to refocus funds on more important things. Like school, bills and saving for a nice trip. Speaking of trips, we are going to Maine for the weekend to celebrate the 100 days since my grandfather's passing. I hope to see family and old friends while I am there.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment