Where to begin? Well in short my trip to SoCal was awesome. Of course there were a few mishaps along the way but it was mostly during our travel time. The flight to LAX was pretty smooth on Virgin America, which is a pretty sweet ride in itself. Everything is touch-tone communication and service is top notch. I just wish there was a little more leg room. As for Logan Airport, quick and easy! I can't say the same for Long Beach Airport. We nearly missed our flight (that's our fault) but they gave us trouble. Luckily for us, kind patrons let us pass through the line. Airport security tossed out a few of my things. Thanks! I complied to the strict rules and regulations but apparently tube size matters for non-liquids and gels too. Whatever...The airline carrier Jetblue is my favorite. Plenty of leg room and more snacks to chew on too. Service was impeccable. I just had some issues with the kid who was kicking my chair and playing with his tray table. The ride however wasn't so smooth. We hit turbulence in the miwest region with storms brewing around the area creating a magnificent light show. We arrived in Boston at 5 am and was held up on the bus for 20 minutes after a passenger refused to pay her $2 dollar fare and than we were held up by construction. We later had trouble connecting to Lowell on the rail which led to us miss a stop. We had to lug quite a few luggages around before we found our way back. At this point, our ride decided to rescue us from Boston. We went to Lowell for lunch and didn't get back to Providence until almost 11...Needless to say we were both very exhausted but damm it was too hot and humid to fall asleep.
As for my stay in Cali, it was great. I enjoyed the 10 days off from work and the wonderful time spent with friends and family. The weather was beautiful. The food was great. And the people made me want to stay. So we are coming back in January! Yay! Oh and I met mysteryman. Hello friend, forgive me for the lack of introductions. I also met some really cool babies. I also found my ring! We are officially engaged *smiles* As for the rest of the trip, I am going to let the pictures do the talking. Errr once I upload them that is...
Thanks again to our friends for welcoming us back. It was great to see everyone again.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment