Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's hot in herrre

The hot air poured in through the bedroom windows this morning bringing in a ferocious burst of sunlight along with it. The bright rays spreading over me like hot melted butter made it quite difficult to stay asleep. I took a quick shower before work but I know it won't be my last for today. I used to complain about the rainy weather but now the massive heat wave is in full force that a little rain can't hurt. At the salon, the AC unit is broken so I am armed heavily with fans but the air is still hot and thick. I swear I'm going to drown in this humidity. My eyes are slowly beginning to water, glistening over the drops caused by heat exhaustion. Soon a river of drool will fall from my lips before settling on the curve of my neck. I can feel my strength slipping from the ligaments as my head bobs for sweet apples of slumber that precipitate through the air. Suddenly my will be lost as my body struggles to regain control, finally saving myself from falling into a comatose state. I need A/C please!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment