Wednesday, February 25, 2009

hmmmm sushi...

These days all I crave is sushi. I've had my fill of the delightful delicacies for lunch, dinner and yes even breakfast. The texture and subtle flavor of fresh sushi is wonderful. Paired with perfectly prepared rice at the right temperature and some quality soy sauce, it's a real treat for the palate. Sushi is becoming a serious status item for my taste buds. As I am sitting here typing away, I am tempted to order sushi for lunch again. I can consume a mountain of raw tuna and eat spicy eel till I keel over. The selection of sushi in Providence is not as abundant as it is in the Greater Boston area but there are still a few blog worthy places worth mentioning including Haruki East and my fave sushi to-go, Sushi Express on Thayer. Sakura and Tokyo also offer a good selection of sushi too. However, I have not found the one place that will fulfill all my sushi desires. *sigh*

2 comments:

Arruf said...

Love the writing!

Maurice said...

Yum! Fellow sushi freak here! I haven't eaten too much lately because I prefer the high quality stuff and that gets pretty pricey. I love tuna sashimi the mostest!!

Post a Comment